Wednesday 1 June 2011

Summer Cold

Well I am busy still, working on my three images for the Open Art Competion organised byTempo Promotes. This year's exhibition promises to be even bigger than last year and hopefully the standard will be just as good.
My images are coming along slowly although I think I have been a little ambitious but we shall see how it pans out. They were originally intended to be fairly loose ink drawing with a simple wash of colours over the top but as usual I have got carried away with the details. I'll post them up on here when they are finished and you will see what I mean!
So, back to the grindstone or they will never be finished. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment but try to be nice because if you are naughty then a little kitten will cry.