She would have been finished yesterday had I not decided that she really needed to be holding something in her left hand, hence the wee bunch of flowers which were a whole lot fiddlier than I had anticipated but, I hope, worth that extra effort.
I have to say this was a very enjoyable project from the initial sketch to the final stab of the needle and I am very pleased with the result. My only regret is that I didn't record exactly how long she took to make, I only started to keep count part way through and know that it was over 30 hours!
If you would like to give Mrs Mouse a home then she is currently available in my Folksy Shop. The link is on the right. So time to plan my next project! And I bid you goodnight from me and Mrs Mouse! Xxx