Sunday 29 May 2011

Hello

Welcome to my new blog. I am an artist and craftsperson living and working in rural Lincolnshire.
I love to draw, paint and make lovely things. I have a shop on Folksy (the link is on the right) which I have found to be the friendliest, most helpful little community. I had my first sale last night. The little sleepy mouse in my current profile picture will be winging (not sure mice have wings but hey-ho!) his way to his new home on Tuesday. He is very excited and wishes Monday was not a Bank Holiday as he is all packed and raring to go! I am currently working on some ink and watercolour pictures of Lincoln to exhibit at The Open Art Competition oraganised by Tempo Promotes which will be held in the heart of Lincoln's gorgeous Bailgate on Saturday June 4th 2011. Better get my drawing arm going! Speak soon Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment but try to be nice because if you are naughty then a little kitten will cry.